20110314

Business Logic 2x2

Following my recent realization that for business theory "if it can't be decomposed into a 2x2 matrix, it's not worth knowing", I hereby present my meta 2x2 matrix to describe all 2x2 business matrices:

can it be expressed
as a
2x2 matrix?
yes simplify
until
it hurts
great!
tenure
awaits.
no go back to
physics,
pointdexter
you're
overthinking
it
Karl's Business Logic noyes
should it be expressed as a 2x2 matrix?

Note to anyone seeing this through facebook: Mark Zuckerberg hates the <table> tag, so you'll have to click the link to see this on my blog karlcritz.com with original formatting intact.

1 comment:

  1. The hard part is picking the salient bits for the 2x2. People get very attached to their ideas, their words, etc. Simplifying therefore can be as much an an exercise in emotional resilience as in intellectual integrity and crispness. Not saying that's optimal, just what I've observed (and am no doubt guilty of).

    ReplyDelete